Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just Rambling...

Lately I have felt extremely behind (take evidence in my blogging...or lack there of) Everything from my house to checking emails, etc. I don't know where the time goes, but I swear each day FLIES by! I seriously think I wake up, and then turn around and Chase is getting home from work at 5:30. I don't know how you working moms do it, because I absolutely could not!

Today I decided to work on getting the house clean. If you know me, or have ever been to my house, you know that my house may not always been deep cleaned, but it is generally picked up. Not the story lately. I had piles of clothes, toys, books, dishes, etc. EVERYWHERE!!! Luckily Colt took two good naps today and I was able to get it all picked up and put back into place, but in the midst of all this it hit me...It's not going to get any better. Next week, next month, and probably still next year I'm going to be finding trucks in my bathroom next to pieces of torn up toilet paper, clothes under the couch, food dried on the table, and who knows what else!! Matter of fact, I have at least 18 more years of this! Good thing I love that little man so much!

In other news, now 4 of my friends are pregnant and 1 just delivered two weeks ago. I'm praying all these babies don't give me baby fever!! Although, when we went and visited the Wyer's this weekend, I saw this....
and it totally made me want a baby girl!! Uh oh! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweetness! You should join my "girl's club". :) Since I missed out on the boy's club.

    ReplyDelete